Thursday, May 27, 2010

"What's The House Doing?!"

Everyday seems to bring something new to laugh and smile about with Miss Kayleigh Marie!! Daddy got her a new bike with training wheels and she learned how to ride it in less than a day...she comes home from preschool singing new songs and telling us all about her little friends...and she cracks us up when she says stuff like "what's the house doing?!" after she spins herself around and around in circles!!! I can just imagine what she is seeing when she is standing there in the middle of the living room with a big smile on her face...staring at the ground..."it's going crazy!"

Daddy Used Painters Tape To Help Keep Kayleigh's Feet On The Bike...So She Thought The Whole Bike Should Be Covered!!


Jeremiah put together my rocking chairs and little table for out front, it was part of my mother's day gift, but too bad the weather has not been cooperating! I would really like to be able to sit out there and read my books! Oh and yes...I said part of my mother's day gift...Jeremiah actually let me order a new refrigerator too!!! And I am sitting here like I have ants in my pants...and blogging to keep me busy, because it is being delivered TODAY!!! And while we are on the topic of gifts...Jeremiah got his father's day gift early!! He has been wanting a pool table for years now...every since we rented a house that had one...and when he came upon a super awesome deal for a pool table that was only a year old...we snagged it up!!! So it was delivered on Tuesday...and yes...he has been kicking my butt!! BUT...I am getting better...and soon, I will be tough competition lol!!! Oh and back to Kayleigh's funny "lines"...As Jeremiah was hanging up the pool stick holder...he asked me to help drill holes...this is not really PG rated...but funny anyways...Kayleigh says to me "Mommy...you screw daddy on the wall with that?!" LOL!!! Oh how innocent she is!!! I think she means that I HELP daddy screw with that!!!

Just another rainy day...

I can tell it's going to be fun keeping the finger prints off of this!!!

Jeremiah's new baby...

I need to take new pictures of the yard! The grass is almost looking like a nice lawn!!! I still wish we would have used sod, but after 6 seed spreading sessions...I think we have covered most of the patches! Granted, we are going to have to re-seed it yet again to fill in all the bare spots, it is almost good to go for the first mowing!! And you know, I have noticed an abundance of weeds this year...thanks to all of this rain with mixed days of sun...yet...it hasn't done a darn thing to help this grass grow super tall!! But I think mother nature has finally jumped on board with the rest of us...she has finally figured out it's SPRING!!! It looks like a warm week is ahead...and maybe we can enjoy our yard!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment