Being a weekend warrior is what it was like to get to this 'almost finished' point in our yard though! However, I know that we will never truly be done...we do have so many other things that we want to add...but for now we are happy that we can just enjoy it!
And because of all that hard work...I can now enjoy taking many many more pictures like this...
Kayleigh Helping Daddy Mow The Lawn!
Yes...I plan on using these pictures of my always half-naked kid as blackmail when she gets older lol!! I am sure it will make her a very good teenager...hey a girl can dream right?!
Until then...Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

3 comments:
I LOVE the picture. Sean would never let me post anything like that, but I think it is hysterical!!!
LMAO!!! Jeremiah probably gets mad too...but whatever lol!!! Besides at least it's not a frontal view lol!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. That is so adorable! LMBO!
Post a Comment