Or the year for that matter!
Is next week really the last week of July?!
WOW!!!
Today Kayleigh had Addison & Darci over all day to play...and boy did she have a blast!!!
I was a little scared...thinking "what did I get myself into?!" But Addison & Kayleigh play really well together...and Darci
They jumped on the trampoline...swung on the swings...slid down the slide...ran in the grass (YES!)...splashed in the pool...finger painted...and played played played HARD!!!
Literally 5 Minutes After The Girls Went Home!!!
I promised I would update with my 120 Mile Challenge (heck it's really the only reason I'm blogging today lol...I'm exhausted!)...and I am proud to say that we are nearing the end of month 2...and I am at 110 miles!!! YES...I am only 10 miles from the goal at the end of month 2!!!! I am super proud of myself...but I am kind of bummed at the same time! I have only lost maybe 8 pounds during this whole thing...and I know that if I bumped it up and just ran all my miles I might shed the pounds faster. But honestly...I just
So the battle continues...
On another note...I am getting excited for our upcoming camping trip!!!
We bought Kayleigh her own little air mattress with an attached sleeping bag (they call it an inflatabed) in non-other than Tinkerbell! And just to make sure she liked it we blew it up and tried it out!!
She LOVED It!!!
My grandparents handed down to us all of their camping stuff, because they weren't going to use it anymore! How awesome is that?! I did purchase some new stuff as well...because I love shopping...and heck...I just had to have it!!! They make the coolest things...and yes we are
So as we countdown the days to our family camping trip...our life continues to be busy!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment