Monday, June 21, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

And the lake...and the little pool outside! Summer is *finally* here!

It has been a *very* busy week! As you saw, Monday we went to Bouncetown...Tuesday we went to the River Cats game...Wednesday we went to the lake...Thursday and Friday we sat poolside (blow up pool that is)...Saturday we bought a boat of our own...and Sunday we celebrated Father's day out at the lake again...on the new boat! I told you it was a *very* busy week!!!

Taking Kayleigh to her 2nd River Cats game was *awesome*! We had second row seats on 1st base...


Kayleigh had a blast rooting for the "kitty cats"...and eating lots of ballpark food!

Enjoying Her Soft Pretzel With Mustard...

Having A Blast!

Trying Cotton Candy For The First Time...Not Too Sure She Likes It!

"Go Kitty Cats!"

She even got to meet "Dinger" the River Cats mascot...and he singed her new pink baseball!

Waiting In Line To See Dinger!

Posing With Dinger!

Watching Dinger Carefully Writing His Name On Her New Pink Ball!

Showing Mommy Her First Autographed Baseball!

Giving Dinger A Big Hug At The End Of The Game!

I Swear I Can Never Fit The Three Of Us In A Picture...

Jeremiah is enjoying some of the extra time he has had off...getting better at his jumps on the wakeboard...

Getting Better...

And Kayleigh went tubing again with Daddy...

We're Ready To Roll!

She Loves The Lake!

Mommy & Kayleigh Hanging Out On The Boat...


We bought Kayleigh a new pool this year...one that's a little bigger...she loves the slide...


and of course the sprinkler...


Actually Kayleigh just *loves* water period!!!

Washing Her Shoes...Silly Girl!

Goof Ball!

Watering Her Palm Trees!


Jeremiah and I had been talking about buying a boat next summer when he got back from deployment...and since he isn't deploying, and returning back to work...we decided that we would make more family memories and start new traditions by getting one this summer...so that we can enjoy the lake and some camping too! Jeremiah did lots of research, and lots of shopping...and we found the *perfect* boat for us! It has everything we were looking for...and at the price we wanted!


And on Father's day we got to take it out with some friends for the first time! I have to admit that I need to learn how to drive the boat a little better...but with the "perfect pass" I can't go too fast for him to perfect his wakeboarding!!!

Helping Spot While Uncle Steve Was Tubing!

My Attempt At A Family Picture On The Lake...At Least All 3 Of Us Are In It!

Thinks She Is Driving...Silly Girl!


I even got out on the tube...it was a blast...and yes I am sore today...but it was worth it!!!

Janelle & I On The Tube...It Was Brutal!

The Ride With Kayleigh...Much More Relaxing!
 
Now you know what we have been up to...I don't even know if I have been on a computer since last Monday...it has been one of those *crazy busy* weeks that shows our blog title is nothing but true!

Have a great week everyone!!!

Photobucket


2 comments:

Shan B. said...

Congrats on the boat!! I love tubing & haven't been in forever!! Hoping that as soon as my dad gets back from helping my brother move we'll be going out. It is sooo crazy how sore you get!!! But still so fun!! P.S....it's not your sister but who knows...it's a small world & I may have heard of her...:)Here's to more summer fun!!

Krystal said...

Yeah it is TONS of fun!!! And she said she looked in her directory and didn't see your name...but her husband did recognize your last name! Hopefully you get to go out soon...it's gonna be a hot rest of the month!

P.S. you are doing AWESOME in the challenge!!!!

Post a Comment