Now there have been many questions asked about “what happens now?”…well let me tell you! He gets to return to his *real* job…that he stinking loves and misses…and they will take him off of Active Duty (demobilize)…and back to Active Reservist…so he will just have to drill once a month!! Then there is the question of whether or not he is happy about not going…*oh heck yeah* like I said…he loves his job…and misses it a ton!! However much he likes defending our freedom back home…he really does love his career more! Now it’s just figuring out what shift he will be working…so we can get back on a schedule!! And as much as I have enjoyed having Jeremiah home…I am glad to see him go back to work…3 months straight of him being home Every. Single. Day…was getting to be a little much lol!! Another question everyone is asking is…will he have to deploy after he is all healed…as of right now NO! And of course…everyone wants to know when baby #2 is on its way…well let me tell you that I *am* going to lose at least 20 pounds before we start trying…I want to be at least to where I was before I got pregnant with Kayleigh! End. Of. Question!
And speaking of Kayleigh…we have been now working on the nighttime potty training for a week…she has been doing awesome…and waking up dry all but one night…and even then it was like she started to potty in her pull-ups when she woke up…caught herself and went to the potty!!! She has been enjoying *Mr. Sun* joining us every day now…she loves being outside…loves to play on her swing set…loves jumping on her trampoline…loves riding her bike…and *loves loves loves* playing in the water! She will find any excuse to be in the water…like helping me water my flowers for example…let me tell you…I don’t mind one bit…she is such a big helper…I love it!! I need to get to wal-mart to get her another little pool…I think the one from last year has about had it…oh well…I guess that gives me an excuse to go shopping lol!
I think that we attended so many graduation parties this past weekend that I have gained 20 pounds! Not really…but it was a lot of family and a lot of food! Congratulations Christian….good luck with your life journey ahead…and have fun in Utah!! Congratulations Chelsea…good luck in the Air Force!! It’s amazing to see how much this past year has changed your life…you are an amazing girl…and I look forward to seeing all the success you make for yourself!! And congratulations Colton…good luck in High School!!!
Well that’s it for now!! I have lots to do today…got to get my miles in…get my Jillian Michaels menu together for the week (yes I am behind by a day or so!)…go grocery shopping…make a trip to wal-mart…meet with the captains of cheer for practice...and then maybe kick Jeremiah’s butt in a game of pool (probably not…but a girl can dream!)…have a great week everyone!!
Oh and because I have been promising some new pictures of the grass...
Before...
After...The darker grass was ez-seed...I like it more!
Before...
After...





0 comments:
Post a Comment