is NOT hard...
The distance is HARD...the worry is HARD...and the sacrifices are HARD...
But loving him...that's the EASIEST!
I've been a bit down lately...
(and I don't think this yucky weather is helping any)
Mostly because I look at the date on the calendar
and it hasn't even been a full month since Jeremiah deployed.
You'd think with as busy as we always are...
Gymnastics...
Preschool...
Competition Cheer...
Coaching High School Cheer...
Play Dates...
Doctors Appointments...
Dieting & Exercising...
Family...
Friends...
EVERY. DAY. LIVE...
You'd think that this month has FLOWN by...
But in reality it hasn't...
It seems like he's been gone for at least two months...
Yet, we have SIX more to go!!!
Fingers crossed that it's just because it IS the first month, that it's feeling S-L-O-W...
That the next six months will fly on by
and Daddy can be home and part of our crazy routine again!
Until then...
I've just gotta remember to...
And tonight...
Tonight I'm gonna go enjoy a night with my bestie minus and our girls...
It's just what the doctor ordered!!!


1 comments:
Keep your chin up! You are one impressive lady and if my hubby ever has to go, I hope I can "keep on" like you do! :)
Post a Comment