Saturday, August 18, 2012

So Long Sweet Summer...

Or should I say HOT summer??!!

I know I said I was going to be better at blogging
But phew...life is crazy busy with two kiddos and a hubby deployed!!!

Not to worry...I'm here and I'm ready to catch you up on our summer...
And then I'm making a promise to myself that I will blog as much as possible!!!
(besides the hubby keeps asking when I'm going to update the blog, so he can catch up on what we've been up to ;) )

Let's see...where do I start?!
(warning picture overload)

Kayleigh officially started competitive cheer practices...and is LOVING it!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is now taking tumbling classes before cheer practices as well...LOVES that too!!!

Photobucket

And is even making some new little friends...

Photobucket

We even got to go to a little swim date before tumbling and cheer!

Photobucket

We've had some splash park dates...

Photobucket

Some time to cool off at home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

A day trip to Santa Cruz...

Well that actually turned into a couple hours at the beach
and a WHOLE lot of hours in the car!!! 
But the girls did awesome, and we made the best of it!!!

Photobucket

Celebrated 4th of July with lots of family and friends...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I went to cheer camp with my 24 high school cheerleaders and one of my fave cheer moms....
For FOUR days...and survived!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we got to celebrate Miss Darci's 3rd birthday...how did that happen??!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think that brings us to a little getaway that I took with my two little princesses!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got home late Saturday night and headed out to the last day of the county fair on Sunday morning!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A couple weekends ago my sister and I ran our first 5k together!!! It was a blast!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rest of summer has consisted of back to school shopping, cheer practices 
And birthday parties!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
 Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
And one final thing....
 
In one week Kayleigh not only graduated 
form Kinder 1 in gymnastics and started Kinder 2...
 
Photobucket
 
She also started Pre-K...
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
And I guess I won't even ask the question "when did my baby grow up?!"
 Because obviously time flies...I just wish they could stay small forever!!

I hope everyone enjoyed their summer as much as we did...

93 Days Until Daddy Comes Home!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment