Sean does the same thing. For dinner the other night, Autumn had two bananas, grapes and ice cream. Back to your ice cream monster, just wondering, who cleaned that up!! ha ha ha
Mommy of two beautiful daughters, wife of one amazing husband! At times I have a hard time keeping up with my busy life, and my weightloss/health goals seem to get put on the back burner often *sigh*! I have some of the most amazing friends, who are such strong support system...and together I know we can all succeed to be FIT Momma's!!!
3 comments:
Sean does the same thing. For dinner the other night, Autumn had two bananas, grapes and ice cream. Back to your ice cream monster, just wondering, who cleaned that up!! ha ha ha
Yeah...that would be me!! LOL!! I made him give her a bath while I wiped everything down!!
oh my goodness! that is one satisfied little girl :)
Post a Comment